Choosing the right window replacement professionals is important when shopping for window replacements. Glass-Rite, based in Albuquerque but serving all of New Mexico as well as Southern Colorado, are window replacement experts with 30 years of experience in manufacturing and installing custom aluminum and vinyl windows.
With over 65% of our business resulting from referrals or repeat customers, Glass-Rite knows how to treat customers—offering a quality product at a fair price with excellent service. For an “inside” look at how to find a reputable and trustworthy New Mexico window replacement company, here are some things to consider in the process. If your window replacement expert provides the below, you can feel confident that you’re working with a reliable company.
- Reputation: provides references, carries liability and worker’s comp insurance, and minimal complaints with the local Better Business Bureau.
- Location: builds products to fit your area’s climate/conditions (easier if locally based).
- Options for glass: offers choices including solar control, “Low-E” for high performance, obscure for privacy, and tempered for safety and security. Insulating glass windows should be labeled with National Fenestration Registering Council (NFRC) labels for information on thermal efficiency and easier comparison shopping.
- Options for frames: provides a range of choices such as vinyl, thermally broken aluminum, and wood windows so you can make the best choice for your home.
- Window Types: gives options for a variety of styles including horizontal sliders, picture sliders, single hung, casements, awnings, and fixed windows to fit your home’s design and budget.
- Installation: provides detailed information on installation including whether subcontractors or the company’s own employees will perform the installation.
- Warranty/Service agreements: offers a written copy that’s easy to understand and applies to installation as well as the product.
- Price: offers a quality product at a fair price that’s put into writing.
Please stop by our factory showroom for an up close look at our products or contact us for a free no-obligation estimate on window replacements for your home.