Are the windows in your home old, unattractive, or not very energy efficient? If so, you may be considering replacement windows. This article will explore features of aluminum windows to determine if aluminum replacement windows would be the best fit for your home.
Customers choosing aluminum frames may do so for the following reasons:
- Aluminum frames allow for easy replacement of a broken pane
- Modern aluminum windows come equipped with thermal breaks to improve energy savings
- Aluminum frames are strong enough to endure storms and heavy winds making them a popular choice in windy areas
- Aluminum frames are lightweight and thin so they optimize views especially in larger windows
- Custom designed windows allow aluminum frames to be built in different sizes and shapes
At Glass-Rite we manufacture and install our own line of aluminum windows. The frames have a thermal break, and come in a dark bronze that is popular in New Mexico. The windows come standard with a highly efficient Low-E glass and warm edge spacer system.
Seeing is believing when it comes to windows, which is why we offer a factory showroom to display window replacement choices like aluminum, wood and vinyl. You can also schedule a free in-home estimate with us to select the best window replacement for your home. The professionals at Glass-Rite in Albuquerque can help you decide if aluminum replacement windows are the right choice. One thing is for sure; installing new windows will save energy as well as update and beautify your home.