What Makes the Energy Star Insulated Glass Package So Effective?
Since 80% of a window is made of glass, a substantial amount of heating and cooling savings comes from improved glass performance.
- Our combination of UV-filtering Low-E Glass, insulating argon gas, and a Warm-Edge spacer system creates significant energy efficiency.
- Together they can cut damaging UV energy, which can lead to faded carpets, curtains, and furniture.
- The center of glass U-Value of Energy Star Insulating Glass is 50% better than standard insulating glass.
- In summer, up to a 58% reduction in solar heat gain helps cut air conditioning costs.
- The result: Energy Star Insulated Glass Packages can help you save on energy and cooling costs while keeping your home more comfortable.
How does Low-E Glass work?
Low-E glass filters long-wave radiation from the sun. This reduces solar heat gain from the sun in the summer…keeping your home cooler:
OR Call On:
Phone: 505-764-9899, 505-764-9899
Toll-free: 1-800-824-1005, 1-800-824-1005 FREE